It is normally the seller’s responsibility to prepare the home for an All Pro Home Inspection. The listing agent should remind the sellers about these expectations. Following are the ideas that may help you get your home ready for the All Pro Home Inspection and reduce the need for the home All Pro Home Inspector to make a return trip to your home which will probably cost you an additional fee.
· All utilities need to be turned on which are available to the device and all gas appliances need to be ready to run meaning, pilot lights must be on.
· Access needs to be cleared to areas like attics, crawl spaces, electric panels (main service panel disconnects and sub-panels), water heaters, furnaces, air conditioners etc.
· Closets need to be cleared if access areas, such as to the attic, are located within closets. The home All Pro Home Inspector is not obliged to move personal property.
· Keys should be available for any locked areas, such as the crawl space.
· The All Pro Home Inspector should be informed if there are any residents of the home that may be sleeping, such as infants.
· Aggressive or “escape artist” animals should be separated from the property to allow full, unencumbered access to all areas that are to be inspected which are the complete structure, including interior spaces, garages and exterior areas.
This is a short list for the things which you need to check before setting a home All Pro Home Inspection. By making sure that these are prepared, you will definitely have the house ready for All Pro Home Inspection. Contact All Pro Home Inspectors Inc. at Ponte Vedra Beach, FL so they can help you in your preparation. They might have some additional instructions for them to thoroughly inspect your home.