It is obviously the seller’s duty to arrange the home for an All Pro Home Inspection. The listing representative should remind the sellers regarding these expectations. Following are some guidelines that may possibly help you get your house prepared for the All Pro Home Inspection and eliminate necessity for the home All Pro Home Inspector to have a returning visit to your house that will most likely cost you an additional charge.
• All utilities should be turned on which are available to the device and all of gas powered kitchen appliances must be all set to run so this means, pilot lights should be on.
• Access needs to be cleared to places including attics, crawl spaces, electric panels (main service panel disconnects and sub-panels), water heating units, furnaces, air conditioning and the like.
• Cabinets has to be cleared if access areas, including towards the attic room, are located within cabinets. The home All Pro Home Inspector isn’t required to move personal property.
• Keys must be provided for any locked rooms, including the crawl space.
• The All Pro Home Inspector should be informed if there are any residents of the house that may be sleeping, for example babies.
• Aggressive or “escape artist” animals must be separated from the property in order to enable extensive, unencumbered access to every area that are to be checked which are the complete structure, together with interior spaces, garages and external sections.
This is a shortlist for the things that you should check out before setting a home All Pro Home Inspection. By making sure that all these are completely ready, you will definitely have your house set for All Pro Home Inspection. Call All Pro Home Inspectors Inc. at Ponte Vedra Beach, FL so that they can assist you in your own preparation. They could have some extra suggestions for them to be able to extensively check your house.