It is normally the seller’s obligation to prepare the property for an All Pro Home Inspection. The listing agent should remind the sellers regarding these expectations. Following are some guidelines that may possibly help you get your home completely ready for the All Pro Home Inspection and also minimize necessity for a home All Pro Home Inspector to make a return visit to your property which can possibly cost you an additional charge.
• All utilities must be turned on that are available to the device and all of gas home appliances must be ready to work meaning, pilot lights has to be on.
• Access needs to be cleared to areas like attics, crawl spaces, electric panels (main service panel disconnects along with sub-panels), water heating units, heaters, ac units and the like.
• Cabinets need to be cleared if access areas, including towards the attic room, are located within closets. Typically the home All Pro Home Inspector is not required to maneuver individual property.
• Keys must be provided for each and every locked rooms, including the crawl space.
• The All Pro Home Inspector should be informed in case there are any residents of the home which may be asleep, for example babies.
• Aggressive or “escape artist” animals should be separated from the property or home to be able to allow comprehensive, unencumbered access for all areas that are to be checked which are the complete structure, together with interior spaces, garages and exterior sections.
This is a list for the things that you should check right before setting a home All Pro Home Inspection. By ensuring that that all these are completely ready, you will definitely have your property prepared for All Pro Home Inspection. Phone All Pro Home Inspectors Inc. in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL so they could assist you in your preparation. They may have some extra directions for them to be able to completely inspect your property.