It’s normally the seller’s task to prepare the house for an All Pro Home Inspection. The listing broker must tell the sellers about these expectations. Following are some tips which could help you get your house ready for the All Pro Home Inspection and minimize the need for the home All Pro Home Inspection to make a return trip to your property that can most likely cost you yet another service charge.
• All utilities need to be switched on which are available on the device and all gas powered kitchen appliances has to be ready to run meaning, pilot lights should be on.
• Access must be cleared to areas including attics, crawl areas, electric panels (main service panel disconnects and sub-panels), water heaters, furnaces, air conditioners and the like.
• Cabinets must be cleared if access areas, such as towards the attic room, are located within cabinets. The home All Pro Home Inspector isn’t required to move personal property.
• Keys must be provided for any locked areas, such as the crawl space.
• The home All Pro Home Inspector should be notified if there are any residents of the home which may be asleep, for example babies.
• Aggressive or “escape artist” animals should be separated from the property to enable comprehensive, unencumbered access for all areas that are to be inspected which are the complete structure, together with internal spaces, garage areas and exterior sections.
This is a shortlist for those things which you need to double check right before setting a home All Pro Home Inspection. By making certain that these are ready, you will definitely have your house ready for All Pro Home Inspection. Call All Pro Home Inspectors Inc. at Ponte Vedra Beach, FL so that they could assist you in your preparation. They might have some additional instructions for them to be able to extensively check your property.