It is normally the seller’s obligation to prepare the property for an All Pro Home Inspection. The listing representative needs to tell the sellers about these expectations. Following are some ideas which could help you have your home prepared for the All Pro Home Inspection and also eliminate necessity for a home All Pro Home Inspector to make a return visit to your house that will probably cost you yet another service charge.
• All of utilities must be switched on which are available to the device and all of gas powered home appliances need to be ready to operate which means, pilot lights should be on.
• Access has to be cleared to sections including attics, crawl spaces, electric panels (main service panel disconnects plus sub-panels), water heaters, furnaces, air conditioning and the like.
• Cabinets must be cleared if access areas, such as towards the attic, are located within cabinets. The home All Pro Home Inspector is not obliged to move personal property.
• Keys must be available for any locked rooms, like the crawl space.
• The home All Pro Home Inspector needs to be informed in case there are any residents of the house that may be asleep, for example little ones.
• Aggressive or “escape artist” animals should be separated from the property to be able to enable extensive, unencumbered access to every area that are to be checked which are the complete structure, as well as internal spaces, storage areas and external areas.
This is a shortlist for the things that you will have to double check well before setting a home All Pro Home Inspection. By making sure that these are completely ready, you will definitely have your house all set for All Pro Home Inspection. Phone All Pro Home Inspectors Inc. at Ponte Vedra Beach, FL so they could help you in your preparation. They might have some various other recommendations for them to be able to extensively inspect your property.