It is generally the seller’s obligation to arrange the house for an All Pro Home Inspection. The listing broker should tell the sellers about these expectations. Following are some guidelines which can help you have your property prepared for the All Pro Home Inspection and also eliminate the need for a home All Pro Home Inspector to make a return visit to your house that can probably cost you yet another charge.
• All of the utilities must be switched on that are available to the device and all of gas home appliances need to be ready to run so this means, pilot lights must be on.
• Access has to be cleared to places including attics, crawl areas, electric panels (main service panel disconnects plus sub-panels), water heating units, heaters, ac units and the like.
• Cabinets should be cleared if access areas, such as towards the attic, are located within closets. The home All Pro Home Inspector isn’t obliged to maneuver personal property.
• Keys must be provided for any locked rooms, such as the crawl space.
• The All Pro Home Inspector should be informed in case there are any residents of the home which may be resting, for example infants.
• Aggressive or “escape artist” animals must be separated from the property in order to allow full, unencumbered access for all areas that are to be checked which are the complete structure, along with inside spaces, storage areas and exterior sections.
This is a shortlist for those things that you will have to check out prior to arranging a home All Pro Home Inspection. By making sure that all these are ready, you’ll definitely have your property set for All Pro Home Inspection. Call All Pro Home Inspectors Inc. at Ponte Vedra Beach, FL so that they could help you in your own preparation. They could have some various other recommendations for them to be able to thoroughly check your property.