It is obviously the seller’s task to arrange the home for an All Pro Home Inspection. The listing agent needs to remind the sellers about these expectations. Following are the tips that may perhaps help you get your house ready for the All Pro Home Inspection as well as reduce necessity for the home All Pro Home Inspector to have a returning trip to your house that will probably cost you an extra fee.
• All utilities must be switched on that are available to the device and all of gas powered appliances must be all set to work meaning, pilot lights should be on.
• Access must be cleared to places like attics, crawl areas, electric panels (main service panel disconnects plus sub-panels), water heating units, furnaces, air conditioners and the like.
• Closets must be cleared if access areas, including towards the attic room, are located within closets. A home All Pro Home Inspector isn’t obliged to maneuver individual property.
• Keys must be readily available for any locked areas, like the crawl space.
• The All Pro Home Inspector should be notified in case there are any residents of the home that may be asleep, like little ones.
• Aggressive or “escape artist” animals must be separated from the house to enable comprehensive, unencumbered access to all areas that are to be checked which are the complete structure, including interior spaces, storage areas and exterior sections.
This is a list for the things which you will have to check out prior to setting a home All Pro Home Inspection. By making sure that all these are prepared, you’ll definitely have the house all set for All Pro Home Inspection. Call All Pro Home Inspectors Inc. at Ponte Vedra Beach, FL so that they could help you in your preparation. They could have some various other instructions for them to thoroughly check your property.