Home All Pro Home Inspectors are generally paid out to determine the undesirable conditions of the house into consideration for purchase. In our experience of doing ten’s of thousands of house All Pro Home Inspections, we quite often observe the following:
1. FAUlTY WIRING – worn or outdated systems and homeowner additions are definitely the most common problems, specifically in more aged houses. Electrical system troubles are safety related and require instant attention.
2. ROOF ISSUES – improperly installed and aged surfaces occur often. We also see poorly installed or missing out on flashing at transition regions. Fixes can be simple or the whole roof might need to get replaced. Follow-up any adverse roofing system findings with an evaluation by a competent roofing contractor.
3. HEATING/COOLING SYSTEM DEFECTS – improper setups, insufficient maintenance as well as outdated components are typical.
4. PLUMBING ISSUES – the most frequent defects are leaking, out-of-date or problematic systems just like polybutelene. Repairs can often be made but on occasion overall system replacement is the sole solution.
5. INSUFFICIENT VENTILATION AND INSULATION ON ATTIC – poor insulation and poor ventilation brings about too much utility fees and insufficient occupant comfort.
6. WHOLE HOME IS BADLY SUSTAINED – deferred maintenance represents a potential high price situation to take the home back into state. In the event the home owner didn’t properly look after the home, someone will need to later on.
7. INADEQUATE DRAINAGE IN THE HOUSE – water should drain away from the house at its edge in order to avoid water intrusion. Downspouts and roof gutters can occasionally be added to fix site drainage problems.
8. WATER AND AIR Penetrating CRACKS AND WINDOW PERIMETERS ON OUTSIDE – structure cracks and break ups at the windows enables water to the wall cavities which is good to mold growth.
9. LIGHT STRUCTURAL DESTRUCTION – cut and broken trusses are often found in attic cavities and on occasion we also see structural components lost. Usually repairs are required, however we see it’s seldom an imminent safety hazard.
10. POSSIBLE ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES – signs of mold growing brings the latest environmental scare. Housebuyers should think about a total environmental evaluation of the property before purchasing.
All Pro Home Inspectors Inc. includes a team of home All Pro Home Inspectors that provide professional All Pro Home Inspection services for homes throughout Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. Contact us right now at 904-807-0939.